Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sigh No More |Ashley's Senior Session|

"Serve God, love me and mend
This is not the end
Lived unbruised, we are friends . . .


Love it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be
There is a design, an alignment, a cry
Of my heart to see,
The beauty of love as it was made to be " 
- Mumford & Sons

Ashley is one very special girl. Not only has she become my children's favorite babysitter over the last four years since we moved to Atlanta; I feel lucky to call her my friend also. And so it was an honor to do her senior portraits. We had so much fun taking these photos - even on the rainy day that it was! What a memory! Ashley is one of those girls that has been blessed with wisdom and maturity beyond her years, a sense of purpose, and a strong character. She is an idealist, a thinker, a musician, a reader (The Bible and Walden by Henry David Thoreau are her favorite books) and really, an inspiration to me. 

Ashley, I am so proud of you. Thank you for being the wonderful "you" that you are. Don't ever give up on your dreams. And as you get ready for a very exciting college adventure, always remember that everyone here at home loves you!

xo Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment